|Payment Options: Direct & Internet Banking are now the modern way. Our EFTPOS terminal accepts VISA & Mastercard, and Direct Debit. NO surcharges for credit card usage.
|Legal Tender: Even if you're wading deep, we still accept wet money
CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
Making a booking is easy: Talk to us about your preferences, nominate your dates, and we'll send you a deposit invoice.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include statutory Goods and Service Tax (GST) of 15%.
- Strike Adventure® undertakes to hold any fishing dates specified in the deposit invoice for 7 days from the invoice date, pending payment for final confirmation of the booking.
- Deposits will be charged as follows:
For Premium Angling Adventures = 50% of the package price.
For casual guiding bookings or customised itineraries:
1 day guiding = 100% of guiding fees.
2 or more days guiding = 50% of anticipated guiding fees.
- Full payment including any additional fees and expenses incurred by the angler will be charged at the completion of the trip.
- Preferred methods of payment: Cash, internet banking, bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard.
- Foreign personal cheques are not accepted.
- For cancellations more than 60 days prior to the reservation date, the deposit will be refunded, minus a one day booking charge (for fly-fishing / saltwater fishing / hunting full-day trips NZ$850.00). Thereafter the entire deposit is forfeited unless the client finds a replacement angler for the same dates.
- Travel insurance is recommended as essential for all Strike Adventure customers. Every customer is responsible for arranging their own travel insurance to cover unlikely eventualities such as medical costs and medical evacuations; fishing trip cancellations (loss of deposit insurance) and other activities where non-refundable deposits have been paid; loss, theft or damage of personal property etc.
- Strike Adventure Ltd is not responsible for the safe keeping of customers property and you agree to release us from all liability for all loss or damage to that property.
- You agree to release from all liability, and to imdemnify Strike Adventure Ltd and our staff against any liability we incur to anyone else, resulting from your failure to follow our instructions or the failure of any person accompanying you under the age of 18, to follow our instructions.